Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Things I've learned from my kids today...

A question in Cheyanne's book - "If you could go camping, where would you go?" .... Her answer. " To the mountains. With a camper - Mobile home thingy". A true Californian girl answer.

Keriana while playing dolls... "You are so freakin' good at hiding!" - huh. How expressive.?

Tristin has been playing Halo ODST too much with his Dad when I heard him - while upstairs - holler out... " I own you! You freakin' Basterd!".
Yes. The game was turned off. In which he responded lovingly with " Mom! You aren't playing nice! You didn't give me a warning! Now go to your room!" As his face turns purple with rage and spittle (?) is flying out of his mouth. He stomped at the end and pointed up the stairs for emphasis.
No. I was not the one who ended up in my room. I think I would have liked it if I had! :)



What have you learned today?

2 comments:

  1. I want to be sent to my room... For the whole day! So funny :)

    XOXO
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Claire gives me a hard time about going to be, I tell her she can put me to bed instead. Then she can stay up as late as she wants. Sho always tells me "NO" in a very forceful way. Maybe someday she will take me up on my offer. For now, I can only dream...

    ReplyDelete