Friday, February 6, 2009

Fun Friday

Needless to say, still being sick and dealing with a sick child, I am not feeling the "fun" vibe today. So I thought that I would 'catch-up' with awards and /or challenges that I have been sirking from other sites/people.
Jenjen at Tatertots and Jello gave me this the other day....
The award states: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Still being new to blogging I don't really have 8 but I will try...
This is a game:
Picture Fun-
1. I choose the 4th folder where I store my pictures on the computer. 2. Select the 4th picture in the folder. 3. Explain the picture. 4. Tag 4 people to do the same. 5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)


This was taken in California at an event called "The Pumpkin Walk". This was during set-up but I have no idea why I took it. OOOOooooo really exciting I know. Now for the 4 people to tag...
To Share a Laugh:
Joe and I were watching a rerun of AFV and Joe got this idea for kid torture. Put whipcream on the kids belly and let the dog lick it off. The only trusting child we have left is Keriana. ... Who found it hillarious. ...... And Myschief liked it too!
Have a great Friday! I am going to do a giveaway soon so check back!
-Jamie

3 comments:

  1. Hi -- I'm sorry you are all sick still! Maybe catching up on your sleep this weekend will help!

    Funny picture of the Keriana!

    XOXOXOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for the award! I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie...thanks for the award! This should be interesting since I just got a new computer and I only have recent pics loaded!

    Have a good weekend, I hope everyone gets healthy soon!

    ReplyDelete