Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Easy cheesy chicken salad




I love this! When my kids want chicken and fries I can throw this together in the same time frame.

Ingredients
4-6 strips of pre cooked chicken strips. ( I get tysons grilled strips in the frozen section at Costco)
3 tbls Extra Virgin Olive oil
1 1/2 tbls sesame seed oil
Garden salad
Cheese
Whatever else you like in your salads!

Add sesame oil & olive oil to medium fry pan. Heat up. Add chicken strips. - this will sizzle n splash so be careful- simmer with lid on for about 8 minutes flipping the strips every 2 min or so. At about 6 minutes, if I want my chicken more seasoned, I add my seasoning. In the one I pictured above I added fajita seasoning and sesame seeds. Remove from heat and let sit in the pan while you fix your salad.
Cut the strips in the pan to bite size pieces and add to your bowl.



Enjoy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment