Monday, January 12, 2009

Bumming it....

Today has been a really off day for me. Maybe it's because the sun was hiding behind the clouds today... I don't know... but I barly had enough energy/ drive to have a shower - at 230pm. Anyway, nothing new to report other than life itself. I did fold 1 load of laundry! That's something I guess.... did get the kids to and from their busses... Keriana didn't want to get out of her pj's either today. So we just cuddled on the couch watching different things on the Disney Channels. Hopefully tomorrow I can find my happy place again! Hope you had a better day than me!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you had a bad day. Stop by my blog - I have an award for you.

    XOXOXOOXOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the reason you had no energy left is because of the fabulous job you did the day before on all your storage areas. Doesn't organization feel awesome? Now, if only the kids would get it, right? Give yourself a big gold star!

    ReplyDelete