I seem to have this great talent for disappearing off the face of the planet. Then I get lonely and think that no one likes me and I have no friends... where really I am more to blame than anything/ anyone because I don't return phone calls, emails (though sometimes this is because I change my email address because the spam people found me) or letters. And sometimes it's because I've moved. But regardless of the reason, I still find myself sitting at home and feeling friendless, unloved and reciting Dora.
So today I went on a blog that I like to frequent and got inspired. Quincy Cottage wrote a great piece on friendship and what it CAN mean. So I have tried today to touch base with people on facebook and different blogs that I have stopped by. I've thanked them for their friendship and/or told them that I appreciate them. Thanks Quincy Cottage! Those who have stopped by here, please go visit Quincy Cottage. Hopefully it will inspire you and the world can be a more positive place.
I also got a blog award from a rekindled friendship the other day and have been trying to figure out how to post it all. Thanks again Chrissy!
Here are the rules for the recipients:1. Put the logo on your blog or post.2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!***3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Since I am new to blogging I am going to fall short of the 10... but here are my nominees. Please check them out and make new friends!
1) Come ye Ladds and Lasses - She's new to blogging but it's fun to read! And very creative.
2) Tatertots and Jello - she's doing a giveaway! And is so creative.
3) Quincy's Cottage - explained above why I like her blog.
4) Wenderful - She has an amazing way of describing things. I rarely visit without cracking up!
5) JensenTrio - This is a friend of mine's little sister whom I went to church with. I just love her blog though and her boy is so cute!
6) LynchFamily - She is new to blogging but we have been friends for 8 years. She has a great sence of humor and cutie kids.
7) Fat Cyclist - He's a friend of my brother and I love his blog. He is really funny and just got a new helmet cam for his bike rides. Fatty is sure to have more great posts!
8) Lynn's Lines - He's my cousin but has a much better way of wording things than I do.
9) Blogging - He's a funny guy with a cute family. And many adventures!
Well... I almost made it!
Again - thanks for visiting and I look forward to making and rekindling many friendships. Please leave a comment so we can keep in touch!